A strongly growing demand for high-quality imported machinery for different industries (agriculture, chemical industry, mining industry, construction industry, etc.) resulted in a steady demand for its high-quality service. Since 2006 Torent-Trade Ltd. has been doing a great job in studying all peculiarities of the delivery of spare parts, accessories and consumables for the heavy machinery of world-renowned brands, as well as in providing replacement services.
The main advantages of our company are:
- • clear specialization by type of operations with heavy machinery and agricultural machinery^
- • unique QCD (quality, cost, delivery) ratio;
- • customized approach. Nowadays, Torent-Trade Ltd. can be considered a leader in the service sector of heavy machinery thanks to:
- • very rich experience in working with leading corporations which use heavy machinery on the industrial scale;
- • a customized approach to each customer, to each vehicle and mechanism that allows to do quickly and efficiently any tasks or inquiries;
- • an optimal system of stock replenishment that has been worked out for many years. The popular items are being purchased according to the statistic data. Besides, we buy occasionally some new, rare and valuable spare parts at world markets;
- • specialized supply of new accessories, as well as renovated elements that have already been in use. In some cases, they are simply irreplaceable;
- • direct supply of spare parts excluding the intermediary companies. All contracts are signed directly with foreign manufacturing companies;
- • long-term and mutually beneficial business relations built with customers and suppliers, which allow using more flexible pricing;
- • large industrial premises for repairing services equipped with metal processing equipment, stands for inspecting and testing the components and assemblies, etc.
For the convenience of customers, the company formed emergency call-out teams that can check the machinery, as well as repair or replace the components and assemble on the spot.
The online shop of Torent-Trade Ltd. presents a wide range of spare parts, units, component parts for heavy machinery, trucks, tractors, seeders and combines from the world manufacturers such as CASE, Caterpillar, Kobelco, Volvo, Komatsu, New Holland, Dressta, Fiat, Doosan, Liebherr, Hitachi, JCB, Hyundai, Terex, Fuchs.
A wide range of spare parts that can be bought online contains: • units restored after capital repairs; • piston group; • anchor group; • complete kit for repairing; • chassis group; • mounted equipment; • fuel, oil, air and hydraulic filters; • electrical components; • components of the hydraulic system.
You can find the retail prices in our online catalogues. Since the company supplies directly the spare parts, without intermediary companies, it may provide the customers with good discounts and bonuses under specific conditions (long-term business relations, complex supplies). For additional information about our discount program please contact the managers of the online shop.
Torent-Trade Ltd. deals not only with the supply of top brand spare units, but also provides a range of professional services for their installation. The company's assets contain the workshops with special sections for the repairing services of various heavy machinery systems and diesel engines. All sections are well-equipped with brand equipment and tools. The company’s workshops are used successfully for professional, capital and current repairs, as well as routine maintenance. If defective machinery appears in the territory of repair service workshop, we perform a thorough diagnostic, disassemble the units, troubleshoot and assemble afterwards. According to the results of the inspection, our service engineers perform troubleshooting and provide the customer with the list of parts that need to be replaced.
Torent-Trade Ltd. has the workshops with the following functions:
- • diagnostic workshop, which uses the set of all necessary computer equipment;
- • repairing workshop;
- • workshop for testing the systems of repaired units;
- • specialized workshop for repair, testing and adjustment of hydraulic equipment;
- • section for the repair of all types of nozzles such as piezoelectric, electromechanical, mechanical and electro-hydraulic ones;
- • equipped area for repair of turbines and high-pressure fuel pumps;
- • workshop for transmission repair. A strong competitive advantage of Torent-Trade Ltd. is modern laboratory complex equipment, which is used to monitor thoroughly the item characteristics at the final stage of repair work (roughness, solidity, impermeability).